Sign In Forgot Password

1ASK Campaign



Your one-time annual gift is critical towards our ability to provide dynamic Jewish offering throughout the year. Membership covers 30% of our annual budget. The remaining 70% of our budget is funded by annual gifts. Your one-time donation is vital and very much appreciated. Thank you for your generous support in
building vibrant Jewish life, everyday!


Annul gifts can be fulfilled over a 12 month payment plan.

Anchor your annual gift towards sponsoring the programming that is meaningful to you.

 


All Inclusive Sponsorship | $10,000

Pilar Sponsor | $7,200
[choose specific pillar category for sponsorship]

CBI Anchor Sponsor | $1,200
[choose specific subcategory for sponsorship]


Wed, May 29 2024 21 Iyyar 5784